Registration instructions for Basic Training in EMDR
All forms to register are available on this page.
These are "smart" PDF forms. Except for your signature, they can be completed on your computer instead of by hand.
Please download and submit the following:
- The first two pages of the Registration Application Form.
- A signed and dated copy of the Participant's Agreement Form.
- A current copy of your CV or resume.
- A copy of your current professional license OR If you are not licensed for independent practice, include the additional documentation described in the Non Licensed Applicant Instructions.
- If you are applying for a mental health agency or student discount, include the Agency or Student Discount Form and a letter from your supervisor on agency letterhead. Note: licensed clinicians in HMO, VA and government settings are not eligible for the small agency discount.
- If you are requesting the reviewer discount, include a copy of your Certificate of Completion from another EMDRIA approved basic training in EMDR.
- Include your personal check, cashier’s check or money order (payable to "Sonoma Psychotherapy Training Institute" or "SonomaPTI") or complete the installment contract form on page three of the Individual Registration Application Form. See the application form for payment details.
Note: Incomplete registrations will not be processed and will face delays. We are happy to answer any questions you have about the training or registration process. Please use the Contact Us button above to call or email us
After submitting your registration application, we encourage you to download the Pre-training Reading List (the last link below) and order the two books you will need for this training.